Saturday, November 7, 2020

CECT N99I DRIVER

See How To Advertise. I want to buy N70, pls how do I identify the real one. I'd bought one N99i. To be honest I don't really mind the brand and all that jazz, what matters is the feature. I bought an N99i a month ago, it's still working just fine as of this moment, however, i have yet to see.
Uploader: Maukus
Date Added: 25 January 2005
File Size: 29.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67470
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





China made phones are flooding the market and if original Nokia is not happy about this they should do something.

Trademe Member: KEN CECT N99i - The Phone that Does Everything!

A real nokia will bring out info about itself. And if you got some card you will be able to use its CATV. Just search and ou are good to Go.

Another thing is you have to subscribe to GPRS services if your mobile operator didn't include them in the basic services. Here are the rest of the N99i Note: I want to buy N70, pls how do I identify the real one.

I would like to know if this so called N99i supports symbian sofwares. It is a gift from my sister and since she gave it to me, I have not been able to use the keys. My friend had N99i, we have been looking for ways to activate gprs but, never succeeded.

Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i - Phones - Nigeria

To be honest I don't really mind the brand and all that jazz, what matters is the feature. I was beginning to wonder, when a friend of mine told me he got his Nokia 'N78' for N17, And this one no be slide like im predecessor.

But it is a fault. Interestingly, his brother also uses a Nokia 'N97'.

Nairaland Forum Welcome, Guest: Oh did I say they claim it is PDA? How come China is branding these phones as Nokia? This same phone has a radio and it does not require headphone before it works.

Dual SIM card or Triple SIM card adapters for mobile phones CECT

Justr remember it may not last up to a year. In China, you can print whatever you want, even your name. I know, where the heck did he find N95i when few N95 is still out, well that is because it a chinese product.

Trust me, I have already made some enquiries before posting about the phones. Saturday, 29 December at Yeah you must have heard cectt one but surely not the other. This not some photoshop work Accepted whenever and whereever you want to buy this phones, they are extremely cheap.

Dual and Triple SIM adapters for mobile CECT CECT-N99i

To cut stuffs short see the pics for yourself. I mean as cheap as 25 - 40, Naira.

I'd bought one N99i. I dont cdct getting one o. To manufacturers, and some people. But unfortunately it lacks it all. Don't be full by the prioce because I lies on may or may not last 5 months before problems starts. Anyhow, i bought it for the TV and the 3 megapixel camera resolution. Is It For Real?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DYMO 800C DRIVER

Click Tools and select Forms and Choose Form. CardScan was not designed to read drivers licenses and we cannot predict how accurate the resu...