Sunday, November 8, 2020

K8VX-SE SATA DRIVER

Follow the instructions on the screen when they appear. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. No, create an account now. Virus Problem, Please Help. Already have an account? Usually,they are small enough to copy the whole folder to a floppy. Joe , Dec 13, , in forum:
Uploader: Tygojar
Date Added: 8 October 2005
File Size: 37.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62662
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Mar 8, Messages: I agree with Ted.

The audio driver that come with the motherboard does'nt work. Sign up for freeit takes 30 seconds. Discussion in ' Hardware ' started by belvederSep 14, Ok, the onchip sata boot rom must be enabled. Jan 2, Messages: Virus Problem, Please Help. Already have an account? WHat you're describing is what happened to me with my last Asus.

Enter the bios and make sure you have the sata controller enabled.

ASUS K8V-X SE - motherboard - ATX - Socket - K8T Overview - CNET

The Asus site shows 64bit drivers for your board. I just built a new computer with: You can check this out by following the above. I won't buy any ASUS motherboards anymore.

Log in or Sign up. Soundmax audio isnt all that great. TechSpot Account Sign up for freeit takes 30 seconds. Add your comment to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment. Click here to join today! Yes, my password is: Computer powers off in sleep mode Until I remove the battery of the CMOS and it allows me to use the computer again, so this time I then correctly set the settings myself and pressed save and exit and once it restarted it does the same as above and no hard drive activity and turns off the monitor.

I upgraded to the latest BIOS but that doesn't make any difference Could someone please help out as I don't want to be stuck with a hard drive I can't use Many thanks in advance.

The ami bios is a little strange to navigate. I have tried everything and it just won't work.

Problem with Asus K8V-X SE SATA

Could any1 help me reslove this problem I having with this new board. Asus All in on PC won't boot even tho power light on chriswrayFeb 6,in forum: It was also a K8V. Do you already have an account?

Oddba11 Oct 5, Look for a raid or sata folder on the CD. Here is a link to all of them, choose your manufacturer: The file names are usually the controller type with a. Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DYMO 800C DRIVER

Click Tools and select Forms and Choose Form. CardScan was not designed to read drivers licenses and we cannot predict how accurate the resu...