Saturday, November 7, 2020

ADT7470 LINUX DRIVER

C code for AN I will create some simple scripts to control the ADT after that. Does it need to come from Arch linux? Measuring the current output. This was done on a prototype shield and I don't have a schematic for that.
Uploader: Mikami
Date Added: 19 December 2007
File Size: 35.77 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1175
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Solutions for temperature measurement with AD At that git hub location are the complete project files including a render of the PCB. Temperature Sensors Support Community. Do I need to compile it from source in a way that will work with my kernel?

CONFIG_SENSORS_ADT7470: Analog Devices ADT7470

This was done on a prototype shield and I don't have a schematic for that. This is my first board with surface mount parts and first time use of I2C.

As far as hooking it all up to the C2 I am using an Adafruit level shifter. C code for AN What is gold plating thickness used on leadframe of ADJF? What is the lifetime of the ADT? Site Search Log in. Can I perform a temperature readback of ADT while in automatic fan control mode?

I will create some simple scripts to control the ADT after that. Maximum Load of AD Does it need to come from Arch linux?

adt kernel module - ODROID

EngineerZone Uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience in our community. I previously assumed it had one built-in temperature sensor. I need to confirm I can use 1 wire and I2C at same time on C2. ADT reading under Linux. Yes, I am aware linix C2 input voltage limit as I have hooked other things up to the C2 and had to lower voltage to 3.

Now when I read the data sheet it makes it clear it is can't do standalone temperature measuring.

Linux source code: drivers/hwmon/adtc (v) - Bootlin

I may add an external temperature sensor for the temperature sensor. However there is a 5ppm error rate in automatic mode due to a collision between read and write access to the temperature registers. How ADT typical values are measured. Is there a binary available?

I haven't fully tested it: Trim the calibration error. I have it detected by i2cdetect. Yesterday I confirmed that over I2C from C2 I can control a 4-wire fan and see the tach input on an oscilloscope. Why are there two different operating temperatures listed in datasheet for xdt7470 same part number?

Here is a schematic: N type thermal couple application. Input resistance vs temperature error.

How to measure temperature of a steel plate. AD dropout voltage measurement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DYMO 800C DRIVER

Click Tools and select Forms and Choose Form. CardScan was not designed to read drivers licenses and we cannot predict how accurate the resu...